Archive

Archive for September, 2009

Yet Another “Hiding Out-Of-Stock Products” Update

September 28th, 2009

Update: Bug fix

It turns out that when layered navigation indexes are refreshed the website_id is 0 which causes the filtered results to be empty which makes layered navigation disappear. The fix is to simply place an if statement around the filter dependent on the website id no being 0. The Magento Connect module has been updated with this fix (0.3.1).


Ok, I think this will finally be the last update to this module… I’ve learned a lot about Magento since the first version of this module, and think I finally did it right this time. This update adds support for advanced search (thanks saho for the bug report) and also every other aspect of the store I could find.
Read more…

Magento, Programming